- Lesson 01 - Overview of PMI-PgMP® Certification Course
- Lesson 02 - Introduction to Program Management
- Lesson 03 - Program Management Performance Domains
- Lesson 04 - Program Strategy Alignment
- Lesson 05 - Program Benefits Management
- Lesson 06 - Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Lesson 07 - Program Governance
- Lesson 08 - Program Life Cycle Management
- Lesson 09 - Program Management Supporting Processes: Program Definition Phase
- Lesson 10 - Program Management Supporting Processes: Program Benefits Delivery Phase
- Lesson 11 - Program Management Supporting Processes: Program Closure Phase
- • Get the basics of Project Management Institute’s framework of handling complex multiple related projects (program)
- • Learn what a program is, and how it is different from a project or a portfolio
- • Understand Program Actors
- • Why Program Management is a highly needed skill in what kind of Programs
- • Understand program management skills, competencies, tools and techniques with practical sample templates, and forms for managing programs
- • Initiate and organize a large-scale program to implement business strategy
- • Learn how to structure and govern a program
- • Establish and implement program governance to ensure consistent alignment with organizational strategyv
- • Realize benefits by managing Programs effectively
- • Learn to sequence projects, budgets, schedules and optimize resource allocation
- • Set up effective communication, collaboration and reporting structures, coordinate all ongoing operations
- • Improve the effectiveness of an organization’s approach to program management
- • Coordinate stakeholder relationships smoothly
- • Manage, execute and control a successful program consisting of multiple, related projects
- • Program managers
- • Project managers
- • Senior PMOs
- • Professionals aspiring to be Program Managers
- • Team Leads
- • Sponsors
- • Project Directors
- • Portfolio Managers
The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential from Project Management Institute (PMI)® addresses the community of professionals who manage multiple projects so that the organization realizes enhanced benefits. Program Management operates in high ambiguity and high uncertain environment and hence, the program managers require specialized skills to succeed in their programs. They are required to direct and manage complex activities that may span functions, organizations, cultures and geographies.
The PgMP Certification tests your knowledge on 5 Performance Domains , i.e., Strategy Alignment, Stakeholder Engagement, Benefits Management, Governance and Performance. As a PgMP® credential holder, you will be able to promote better integration and coordination of multiple projects for the overall benefit of the program.
To apply for the PgMP Certification, you need to have either of the following: A Four-year Degree (Bachelors or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and four years of Program Management experience.
A Secondary Diploma (High school or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and seven years of Program Management experience.
Who can Attend?
Come join and enjoy the learning of a complex PgMP Certification with our PgMP training which involves Games & Interactive Learning with our popular “Game based Interactive Learning”. Make a complex PgMP training a fun event and implement it in your organization with higher realized benefits.
Come – become a PgMP.