Course HightlightsProject management is an industry, agnostic and valid across different sectors and industries. Project Management trainings impart skill and knowledge to steer towards success in your projects. ProThoughts offers trainings such as PMP®, Project Fundamentals, Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, Project Management Institute (PMI)®, PfMP, ITIL, Prince 2, CAPM® certifications for project management aspirants.
- • Rita Mulcahy – Highly acclaimed book for PMP® Exam Prep
- • Game Based Interactive Classroom sessions
- • Project Management Expert Instructor – A Pro Thoughts initiated, 360 degree course.
- • Mock tests in a Pro-metric simulated environment
- • Free Counselling with Project Instructor in person* (*by appointment only)
- • Project Management tool to work out real projects in classrooms
- • Game Based Interactive Approach Classroom session
- • 100++ Flash card Ready Memorizer
- • Quizzes with Rapid Fire Rounds
- • Crosswords for Fun
- • Plus (below is the common across all vendors almost)
- • Money Back Guarantee if you do not pass in the exam in 45 days
- • 35 Contact Hours by Project Management Institute (PMI)® accredited R.E.P.
- • Mind Maps
- • Mock Tests
This course is aimed at facilitating the complete and comprehensive studies necessary for appearing for and clearing the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification examination. The course is designed not only to pass the exams but understand the concepts and apply them in real life projects. Though this course is designed and developed keeping in mind PMP® examination preparation, we follow a unique game based interactive approach through our participants enjoy and learn in the process.
This course isn't designed for a theoretical understanding of Project Management Institute, Inc.® Guide, but for provoking application oriented understanding of Project Management as a philosophy.
- • Demonstrate a solid knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques and methods in line with the latest edition of the PMI® A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- • Be well placed to clear the PMP® Certification exam in the first attempt Contribute better to his/her responsibilities as a Project Manager in an organization
- • Rita Mulcahy PMP® Exam Prep Book
- • Mind Maps
- • 100 ++ Flash cards
- • Mock Tests
- • Handouts and Note / slides
- • Project Management software tool to apply and learn project management
- • Pre-Workshop Material
- • Contact Hours Certificate
- • Post Training Support
Participants profile:• Participants should have project management background or at least have worked in project environment.
• The course demands a clear focus and commitment from the participants to study and take up the examination.
• Participants are expected to duly complete their class-work, homework, class assignments, etc.
• Participants preferably should be a member of Project Management Institute (PMI)®. The membership can be obtained on www.pmi.org. The membership enables the participants to access the Project Management Institute, Inc.® Guide free. Participants are expected to bring in their own copies of Project Management Institute, Inc.® Guide.
How does our Money Back Guarantee work
We Believe in our efforts!! If you are not able to CLEAR the PMP® Certification Examination on your First Attempt, we will:
- • PAY BACK your Training Fees
- • Retrospect your PMP® Exam Results
- • Counsel Web/Phone based coaching for PMP® Certification Exam
Critical Pre-conditions for Candidates:
Must Take PMP® Certification Examination within fourty five (45) Days after the Training Session Attend Full Four (4) Days PMP® Training Program without any interruption Attempt All Online Mock PMP® Exam provided by ProThoughts prior to appearing for the PMP® Certification Examination.