Arvind has rich and diverse industry experience in various capabilities and
domains across geographies. He has worked almost for a decade in USA
before relocating back to India in 2011.
While employed earlier with several reputed firms, Arvind has managed
projects successfully with consistent stakeholder satisfaction and proven
results. With his Project Management skills, knowledge and experience, he
had successfully brought few projects from Red to Green that had been
recognized by the employers and clients.
With an aim to make a difference in the Project Management space,
Arvind currently is working with ProThoughts with the sole focus to enable
the project managers to succeed with their projects.
- 17+ years of experience in Project Management, Delivery and Sales
- Conducted 80+ Project Management Workshops across India
- Conducted 50+ PMP Workshops for ProThoughts Solutions across India
- Mentored & trained 1000+ working professionals across industries
- Among the top 3% LinkedIn profiles across globe with 21000+ followers
- Previously employed in Top Tier 1 Consulting firms such as Accenture, CSC and Vertex.
- Have good working knowledge and exposure to complete life cycle of various projects
- Delivered for the clients including Hartford Insurance, Guardian Life Insurance, Farmers Insurance,
Visa, DirecTV, Procter & Gamble
- Implemented and supported several CRM and ERP projects across industries and sectors for
different customers in various geographies
- Recipient of Award of Workforce Excellence from The Hartford Insurance in May 2012
- Recipient of ACE award from Accenture in 2012
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® (License 1626786)
- ITIL V3 2011 Foundation (APMG, License ITIL/MY490249)
- Insurance Generalist Certification (Accenture)
- Master of Science, Industrial & Systems Engineering (Major: Operations Research)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), Blacksburg, VA, USA
- Bachelor of Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- Nagpur University, MH, India