Ninad has over 20 years of Telecom IT experience involving analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance, support and management of full life cycle commercial applications.
He has extensive Project and Programme Management experience of over 15+ years managing multiple teams from suppliers, clients etc. across Europe and Asia delivering high value programmes in both Offshore Delivery and onsite customer facing environment.
Ninad regularly conducts training workshops in the areas of Project/Program Management.
- Training, Webinar and Technical Writing
- Delivered over 500hours of training to more than 250 students and professionals in Project management, Function Point Analysis and software Engineering.
- Conducted Corporate, Classroom and instructor-led online training programmes covering
- PMP Preparatory Training (including latest 6th edition of PMBOK)
- PgMP (Program Management Professional)
- Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner
- Prince 2 Agile
- Managing Successful Programs (Foundation and Practitioner)
- Microsoft Project 2016
- Regular monthly Webinars on Project Management
- Prepared Courseware for Project Management, Function Point Analysis and reviewed courseware for leading training providers.
- Technical Writing & Consultancy Proposals
- Response to Request for Proposals (RFP), Statement of Work, Master Services Agreement (MSA)
- White paper on Test automation and Cost Reduction
- Blogs on Project and Program Management
- Delivery Experience
- Offshore delivery experience of delivering large projects and programmes for European Telcos
- Onsite customer facing experience in delivering business benefits for large European telcos like British Telecom, Ziggo, Liberty Global, Unitymedia and Italtel
- Delivering projects and programmes of diverse nature like
- Clicksoftware based Workforce Management Solution for Ziggo and Telecom Italia
- Workforce Safety, Hazard and Warning Solution for British Telecom
- Replatforming projects
- Transition projects (Transition to and from third parties)
- Transformation Programmes for Ziggo and British Telecom
- Customer Delivery Management for Ziggo, Italtel, Unitymedia and Libertyglobal
- Colocation Centre Management- Various suppliers are collocated to deliver the programme.
- Managing rebadged resources in Italy in light of strict labour laws and strong labour unions.
- Recipent of an award for presenting Test Automation and Cost Reduction white paper in STC-2009 organised by QAI.
- Received BVQI’s appreciation for contribution to oragnisation’s CMM-Level 5 initiatives
- Appreciation for devising Test Points as a sizing mechanism for VV&T projects.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Strategic Management e-MDP (Management development Programme-2016) from XLRI
- Certified Prince 2 Practioner – (Jan 2014)
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Advanced Practitioner, 2009 (APMG-UK)
- Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) from PMI (Project Management Institute), USA, 2003. PMP in good standing for the last 16 years.
- Data Warehousing Oracle May 2000
- Data Mining – NCST – October 2000
- Master of Engineering, Electronics Digital System, University of Pune, India, 1994
- Diploma in Management Studies, Management Studies, University of Mumbai, India, 1992
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics, University of Mumbai, India, 1988