To apply for PMP® Certification you must need the educational and experiential requirements:
- At the time of application, the candidate holds a baccalaureate (bachelors) or equivalent university degree and has a minimum of 4,500 hours of project management experience within the five process groups (Initiation, Planning, Controlling, Execution, and Closing).
- The number of hours on the Experience Verification Form(s) must total at least 4,500 hours and the project dates must indicate that the candidate has at least three years of project management experience within the six-year period prior to the application.
- Candidates must indicate at least 36 unique (non-overlapping) months of project management experience on the Experience Verification Form(s) to satisfy the three-year requirement. Candidates applying to sit for the PMP® Certification Examination will also be required to submit proof for a minimum of 35 hours of project management education.
- Candidates will be asked to list the course names, institutions, dates, and hours for each project management class submitted.
The process time for PMP® application form
Project Management Professional (PMP)® takes 5 days to review online PMP® forms, 10 days to review paper PMP® forms submitted by the individuals and 20 days to review paper PMP® forms submitted by the corporations.
Procedure to getting PMP® certified
To become PMP® certified, candidates need to submit PMP® application online or get a printable application form from pmi.org. PMI® reviews the application and candidates need to submit PMI® audit materials including supporting documents once their application is accepted within 90 days. They can then attend the exam and the name of pass candidates is displayed on the PMI® website within a few days. The PMP® certificate is delivered to you within 4 weeks.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
PMP® exam is conducted and governed by the PMI® Institute. Professionals require 35 hours of professional training in order to attempt PMP® exam. The exam fee for the PMP® exam is $405 for PMI® members and $555 for non-members. The Re-Examination fee is $275 for PMI® members and $375 for non-members.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certificate validity
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is valid for 3 years.
You can request a callback or call us at 022-28311256 to know more detail about PMP® Certification OR mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Management Institute (PMI)® offer (PMP)® Certificate to eligible candidates, there are certain criteria requirement decided by PMI® Institute for Project Management Professional (PMP)®. Today every business needs professionals to manage & handle the projects effectively & efficiently, therefore, Project Management Institute started 4 days training course as well as decided a standard process for PMP® Certification Exam. The importance of PMP® is to elaborate on the success rate of projects in different expertise of knowledge.
The Standard PMP® Certification Requirements are:-
• 4500 hours of Project Management Experience
• Three (3) years of Project Management Experience within the past eight-year period prior to the application
• 36 unique (non-overlapping) months of Project Management experience
• 35 contact hours of Project Management education
• 7500 hours of Project Management Experience
• Five (5) years of Project Management Experience within the past eight-year period prior to the application
• 60 unique (non-overlapping) months of project management experience
• 35 contact hours of Project Management education.
The individuals who fit all the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to write the exam and to obtain the desired certificate. You can request a callback or call us at +91 8422907604 to know more detail about PMP® Certification OR send us Quick Enquiry.