PMP Certification cost is very a crucial aspect for any PMP aspirants since it involves a huge investment for the Examination and training.
Did you know that PMI is running a special offer where you can save USD 111 on the exam fee?
If you are planning for your PMP® Certification, then you are about to get good news! PMI is offering a discount for the aspirants applying for PMP® Certification. Offer period for availing discount of USD 111 on exam fee: 30th July to 15th August 2020. PMI has launched today a limited period campaign for India market that offers exam fee discount to candidates under Eligible to Pay (ETP) status for PMP® certification.
Candidates whose ETP status is currently active are eligible for this offer.
The Actual PMP® Exam fees
PMI® members: $405
Non PMI Members – Exam fee is USD 555
Exam Fees after the offer
PMI® Members – Exam fee is USD 294
Non PMI Members – Exam fee is USD 444
You need to follow the below instructions to avail the discount.
Step 1: Login to the PMI portal using your Username and Password.
Step 2: On the ‘Certification’ Tab click on ‘Overview’
Step 3: You need to further click on the link ‘You may submit payment for your PMP credential’, this is represented by an icon
Step 4: Follow the instructions – checking the name on the certificate, address etc. Make sure all the details are filled properly.
Step 5: On the Payment Method screen, select your method of payment as ‘Credit Card’
Step 6: Insert the discount code which you must have got in your email in the box for ‘Company Code’ under the Billing information section and complete the payment transaction by following the instructions.
Reach out the below contact details, for any queries:
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 86526 31023 or WhatsApp +91 99300 62499 (between 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs).
Don’t miss this great opportunity. Make the right choice and get PMP Certified right away as PMI has also scheduled a change in the Exam Pattern from December 2020
Follow all the above-mentioned steps to avail the PMP Exam fee discount and save a lot.
Important things to keep in mind
- This fee offer is valid from 30th July to 15th August 2020.
- This offer is applicable just for India.
- Limited time offer only available to the India market. PMI holds the rights to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
- You must have gotten a mail from the PMI, if you are applicable for the discount
- You can register by making the payment now, and schedule your exam anytime till the validity period of their application.
- This limited period discount campaign targeted towards ETP candidates of PMP certification is only specific to India market.
Do you know how much cost is involved when it comes to PMP training for different regions?
Why you need to get PMP Certified in 2020?
Major changes are happening in the PMP Exam Pattern in January 2021.
PMBOK guide 6th edition is changing and a lot of new information will be added.
PMI is suggesting many aspirants to take the exam at the earliest.
Read more: https://www.prothoughts.co.in/pmp-exam-changes-why-to-get-pmp-certified-in-2020/
Planning for Online training in India from the top leading education provider?
Click here to register for the PMP® Certification Exam. After registering for the PMP® Exam at PMI, you will need to upload 35 hours of Project Management training from a Registered Education Provider (REP) institute. In order to get details regarding PMP Online Training, you can contact us at +91 9737309091 or mail us at email@example.com!!
What does it take to be a PMP?
- 4-year degree, 3 years of experience leading projects, AND 35 hours’ project management education/training
— OR —
- High school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent, 5 years of experience leading projects, AND 35 hours’ project management education/training
- Pass a 200-question, multiple choice exam
- Get 35 Contact hours (PDUs) of Project Management training from an institute.
- Maintain 60 hours of professional development every 3 years
Learn more by watching Mr Ashish Sadekar’s video based on PMP Certification cost!!
All the Best for your Exam!!