PMI declared the brand-new PMP® exam pilot option – an opportunity for exam applicants to perceive the latest Essence of the exam before it followed to the public mid-2020.
About 50% of the program covers the Agile/Adaptive/Hybrid strategy, and 50% includes the Promising way.
The exam covering three areas:
People, Processes, and Business Environment.
Preferably of earlier, five domains formed along with the Process groups.
Project Management Institute (PMI) has opened its gates to the NEW exam changes it becomes accessible to the general citizens from 1 July 2020.
There are many benefits of this pilot option.
Benefits: You receive a discount on your examination fee, AND you can readmit the examination for FREE if you failed the pilot.
Yes, only one free retake endeavor.
Furthermore, you receive a 20% rebate on the exam fee.
Examination fee discount (in USD) –
- PMI members: $81 off on a $405 examination fee.
- Non-PMI members: $111 off on a $555 examination fee
And your result will be dealt with you in May 2020, not before that.
Acknowledging that the new PMP® exam pilot is conducted from 9 March to 20 March 2020 – the opportunities of consolidated and extensive learning element that genuinely supports the pilot exam being possible, at least by January 2020, is uncertain.
Things to keep in mind: This pilot exam option welcoming to just 600 applicants around the globe and conveyed in the English language only.
Including this pilot option, the PMI seems to get an excellent instance from all countries across the world. It implies that there is undoubtedly going to be a cover on how many they will acquire from each country.
So, this also suggests that you can only show your concern to manage the pilot, and whether you are allowed or not allowed to practice, it admitted by PMI’s team.
How do you opt-in for the brand-new PMP® exam pilot?
You have the option to prefer the pilot program while advancing the exam fee –
- Before we go leading and examine the factors that support you, conclude if you need to take up a new PMP® exam pilot option.
- Proceeding by PMI’s announcement, here is what we suppose, and let us state up front that I could be mistaken here.
- All pilot applicants are eligible for a retake of the examination at no cost.
- PMP® applicants can decide to engage in the pilot when they pay for their exams.
- Pilot applicants will not receive a pass/fail score instantly after taking the examination but will get their results in May 2020.
PMP® exam pilot option is an encouraging challenge, but I assure you may nonetheless have some queries. PMI has set together an FAQ sheet to answer some.
Now, the PMP® examination pilot option appears to be proper for those who are previously serving in Agile/Hybrid projects. The applicant can devote at least 3-4 hours per day of learning time from now till March second week and can contribute approximately $800 (including membership, examination fee, and study material fee).
If you are ready for an opportunity, have experience and ability to remain in some doubt, at the chance of an impressive achievement at the end of surge drive, this sure is an exceptional opportunity to capture.
What do you believe, are you going to get the PMP® exam pilot test?
Let us know your views in the comments below.
Hereabouts Is the Project Management Professional New Exam Challenge!
Here is how you and we serve collectively to get your PMP® certification –
- Use our PMP Exam preparation program – the complete helpful course (gives you a 35-hr contact education certificate as well), in interest to the PMBOK reference guide.
- Join us on LinkedIn and tell us you registered this course. You learn to be part of our exclusive training group today.
- Join the Student Support group that concentrates on assisting you every day until you pass the exam.
- Use the two methods from the study program (choose the study mode or plan) – flexible enough to service for any period you are planning.
- Firmly work as per the learning plan, keep reading to our blogs, and get assistance from Prothoughts – reliable support required for your exam completion – and pass the exam!
Yes, if you haven’t yet practiced for the exam, we will serve with you for exam application preparing and submission on PMI.org. You will understand how to accumulate new data and plan in a form that PMI accepts, so your application is not rejected.
Pass the PMP® examination in the current version and eliminate some trouble and possibly regret, consider this program and pass the exam with our guidance (this discount is for a short period)
Resources to refer: